In such a time like this where short videos are on the rise, YouTube as decided to introduce “YouTube Shorts”, a new 15-second format, aimed to take advantage of the power of smartphones, and give TikTok a run for its money.
According to YouTube, Shorts is a new way to express yourself in 15 seconds or less, or for creators and artists who want to shoot short, catchy videos using nothing but their mobile phones.
The app will focus on three areas: Create, Get discovered, and Watch. For the creation process, YouTube will offer several tools like a multi-segment camera, an option to record with music, speed controls, and a timer and countdown to record hands-free.
Some Key Features of YouTube Shorts
- A multi-segment camera to string multiple video clips together,
- The option to record with music from a large library of songs that will continue to grow,
- Speed controls that give you the flexibility to be creative in your performance,
- And a timer and countdown to easily record, hands-free.
Google decided to start this beta test in India, a country where Tik-Tok is banned… “We’re starting off by launching an early beta of YouTube Shorts in India, this includes a new camera and a handful of editing tools that will be rolling out over the course of the next few weeks.”
You can check out more info about it on Google blog.
YouTube Introduces Shorts, Another TikTok Competitor
1) Click the share button and share it
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE
(3) Follow us Twitter, Instagram, Google plus, Facebook page
(4) Download Android & Ios App HERE