OnePlus rolled out OxygenOS updates for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro last week that brought OnePlus Buds support for the 2020 flagships. Now it’s time for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T to get deeper integration for OnePlus’ first TWS earphones with the OxygenOS 10.3.5 update.
OnePlus 6 (left) and OnePlus 6T (right)In addition to OnePlus Buds support, the new build also comes with the July 2020 Android security patch, with the GMS package level bumped up to May 2020. Besides, the update optimizes the RAM management and squashes a few bugs. You can check out the full changelog of OxygenOS 10.3.5 below for more details.
- Optimized RAM management
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
- Fixed the crash issue when browsing on Chrome
- Fixed the black screen issue when opening logkit
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.07
- Updated GMS package to 2020.05
The OTA weighs around 250MB in size and OnePlus says it is rolling out to a limited number of users right now and a broader rollout will commence in a few days if no bugs are found. It’s also worth mentioning that using a VPN to download the update might not work since the update is pushed randomly to the users and isn’t based on regions.
OnePlus 6 and 6T get July security patch
1) Click the share button and share it
(2) Join our Telegram Channel HERE
(3) Follow us Twitter, Instagram, Google plus, Facebook page
(4) Download Android & Ios App HERE