Have you heard about the WhatsApp web? It is quite amazing that a lot of WhatsApp users don’t know what WhatsApp webs are. On the contrary, WhatsApp web is an online software for using your WhatsApp account on your PC or computer. It allows you to chat with people on WhatsApp on your computer, rather than your phone. This app allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages online on your personal computer or Tablet. WhatsApp Web is the browser-based PC client of What’s App messenger. It is not another account but the same account on a web browser and you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
WhatsApp wants you to have the mobile experience on your computer with new features. Unlike mobile phones, WhatsApp can be used on a computer in two different ways: WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop. WhatsApp Web is a standalone app that you can install on your Windows or Mac. Summarily, WhatsApp online is a browser-based version of WhatsApp while WhatsApp Desktop is the WhatsApp app for computers. Presently, users can only make video calls on their Android or IOS devices. On the other hand, the wpp web can be used to access your chats and attachments, but the video calling feature has not been added to it.
HWhatsApp Web on your Computer
WhatsApp web messenger is one of the most popular free messaging apps worldwide. It allows you to send text messages, chat with people far and near, voice recordings, and share documents with other media with WhatsApp users in individual or group chat. When you use WhatsAppj online on your computer, you can do all of this for free over the internet, rather than using your mobile network.
Benefits of making use of the WhatsApp Web
The WhatsApp web has a lot of advantages to WhatsApp users. This new app has help to improve WhatsApp. Using WhatsApp chrome is an easy thing, but for some people who have no idea about how it works may not know about it. Below are some of its benefits.
- Pasting of text, images and files is faster using the WhatsApp web.
- You can type faster using a keyboard.
- There’s no need to check your phone frequently.
- Using WhatApp web scan is an easy thing, but for some people who have no idea about how it works may not know about it.
- It’s easier to switch between messages and chat with different people at the same time.
- Using a larger screen lets you see everything more clearly.
- You can read messages without them being marked as read, by keeping the application in the background.
- Scrolling through messages is faster.
- It’s useful in the office, or places where you can’t use your phone.
There is a lot more to the advantages of WhatsApp web. Besides, any message that you send via WhatsApp Web will also be available on WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
How to Access the WhatsApp Web Online
To use WhatsApp on the web, you’ll need to link the web apk client with your phone. You’ll see a QR code on the page, and you’ll have to scan this with your phone to link your account to the web version. Below are guidelines for you to follow;
- Open WhatsApp on your android.
- Click on the Settings icon and open the WhatsApp web on your computer.
- Scan the QR code by navigating the WhatsApp scanner on your mobile phone.
- As you scan the QR code, your WhatsApp account will be accessible through your computer.
- All the messages will be synchronized across and anything that you do one device will be applicable to both.
It’s as simple as ABC. However, you can only be logged into one session at a time across WhatsApp Chrome.
How to Logout using the Web App Online
Once you are done using wsp wpp, you may want to logout from WhatsApp because it is not safe to have your WhatsApp Account opened on the PC when you are not using it. You can follow this guide to learn how to logout from www whatsapp web.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to the chats tab.
- Click on ‘More options’ or the three dots located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on WhatsApp web.
- Select the options that reads Log out from all devices.
- Finally, click on logout.
This will log you out from all the active sessions of the WhatsApp web. If you do not see the above screen and see a screen on which you can scan a QR code then it means that you are not logged into WhatsApp web anywhere.
How to Set Up whatapp web on your PC & Desktop