Gmail by Google is a free email service, which serves around 3 billion people around the globe. Gmail is preferred by almost everyone with internet access. Mainly, it is used by HR managers and others who have some need of developing their businesses. Although Gmail happens to be a major email service provided, it still has some limitations.
The ability to search and filter down to specific emails in Gmail isn’t that easy. In fact, it didn’t exist a few years back. However, as we’re through 2020, Gmail has brought some amazing changes, which even updated how users can easily search Gmail by its file size. In this guide today, we’ll look at this same matter with our guide on how to search Gmail by its file size.
- To start with, open Gmail
- In the search box at the top, start by typing smaller/larger:
- If you need to find emails that are larger than a certain size, then type in larger:
- If you need to find emails that are smaller than a certain size, then type in smaller:
- Following this, type in the size limit. For example, if you need emails that are larger than 10 MB in size, then type in larger:10MB. If you need emails that are smaller than 10 MB, then type in smaller:10MB.
- You may adjust the command according to your preferences. After typing the command into the search box, press the enter key if you’re on a computer or the done key if you’re on a smartphone.
Coming to a conclusion, that covers everything we need to know regarding search Gmail by file size. Currently, this is the latest and easier method for searching Gmail by file size compared to how we used to do it in the past. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.
How to Search Gmail by Its File Size