PayPal has been a lifesaver for most business owners and entrepreneurs, Which you need a PayPal Change Password for a safe account. Not just that is also served has a very fast and secure means of online payment for goods and services purchased. You might forget your login details to your account, there are only two ways to recover the password of your account is through, customer care or click on forgot password. if you don’t go with any of this above option means your only option is to create a new account.
PayPal requires authentication by email and password login before you get access to your account. if you cannot remember your information, the number of hopes of getting your account is still guaranteed. If it the email part of the ID you cannot remember, PayPal allows three guesses which you could get your forgot email address back.
What happens if you forget your PayPal account?
Yes, you don’t have to panic if you have forgotten your PayPal password but remember the email address you used to register with PayPal. Which I always advisable to use your official email address. Which you wouldn’t get crack up when thinking out the email address. Here are a few steps on what to do if it happens you forgot your PayPal account password;
- Go to the PayPal login page.
- Click having trouble logging in?
- Enter the email address you use for creating your PayPal account, and click next. The next step will need to confirm your identity by selecting a verification method.
- You will select how you want to receive the password, then click on next
- You will receive a link to your email to change your password and create new ones. Click on continue to get control over your account.
How do I get a new PayPal password?
if your password is not strong or easy to forget, you can change your password to a strong remind able one now. Also, You might not be able to change your password now on the PayPal mobile app. Which is strictly on the official website. Here are a few steps on how to change your PayPal password;
- Launch any web browser on your PC or mobile phone
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Go to your settings on your homepage
- Click the Security tab above your name, then click on update next to Password.
- Confirm your current password, then your new password twice, after all this the click change Password.
Changing or making your PayPal account Password strong wouldn’t cost you a lot of damages and error leading to any third party. However, This means no one will have to send or transfer from your PayPal. Also, without your consent in any manner.