Messaging and Gaming are two huge popular ways of spending on an iPhone or iPad with the inversion of iMessage Games. However, you can combine these to battle friends and family while having a conversation as long as you and the other party are both using iMessage. Also, there are many games you can play on this platform it’s hard to determine which ones are worth your time. But keep your mind at rest on this article we have put together some list of the best games to keep you entertained.
iMessage games are turned based so you could enjoy yourself with your friends by playing in your leisure time. However, some of these games are exclusives while others can also be played outside the app which makes many friends and family connect worldwide. Also, you can play iMessage games on your iPhone using the app store extension that is built into iMessage. With the release of iOS 10, every iOS user can now play games with their contacts within their iMessage.
How to Get iMessage Games
if you have the iOS you are good to go starting from iOS 10 to the latest, older versions of iOS cannot support iMessage games. Here are a few steps on how to get iMessage games.
To open the App store within iMessage;
- Start a new conversation on your device
- Tap the Apps icon close to the iMessage text box
- From the Apps menu, click the Grid icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Then tap the store icon which is the first option.
- Then you will see a selection of apps, games, and stickers available for iMessage. You can also use the search feature to find the game you are looking for. Then tap Get to install it.
How to Play Games on the platform?
After downloading your favorite game, it will be added to the end of your app list then you will be very excited to play with your friends and family within iMessage. Here are a few steps on how to play the game with your friends;
- Start a conversation with the person you want to play with.
- Tap on the Apps icon next to the iMessage text box.
- From the Apps menu, click on the Grid icon in the bottom-left of the screen.
- Then scroll through your apps to find the game you want to play and tap on it.
- Then Tap Create a game.
Note: the game start playing immediately then when it’s your friend’s turn, he or she will get a message letting them know it’s their turn.
Types of iMessage Games
There are different types of games on this platform which goes with your mood and type of games you love. Here are some couple of games that will keep you excited with your friends and family;
- Game Pigeon
- Cobi Hoops
- Let’s Puck It
- Boggle with Friends
- Mr. Putt
- Truth Truth Lie
- Simple Trivia
- Unicorn Jump
- Wit Puzzles
- Bubble Bop
- 8 Ball pool
how to play 8 ball pool on iMessage is very easy and simple.iMessage games are very friendly and make you comfortable to play them anywhere and anytime. However, you need to make sure your friend or family iOS is from 10 and above which could be available to pay with you online.
How To Play iMessage Games