PUBG Mobile used to be the best battle royale game for Android, however, its no longer available in India. Just like PUBG Mobile, Fortnite is also available for Android. However, you won’t find the app on the Google Play Store.
Lots of users believe that Fortnite is not available on Android just because it’s not available on the Google Play Store. So, here in this article, we have decided to share with you a working method to download & install Fortnite on Android.
Well, Fortnite for Android doesn’t follow the standard installation method. Users need to do some extra work to install the game. Another thing is that there are lots of Fake Fortnite Apk available on the internet which usually have a malicious link. So, if you are interested in playing Fortnite on your Android smartphone, then make sure to read this guide thoroughly.
Before we get to the installation guide, make sure you have a capable smartphone because Fornite will not run on low-end devices. So, let’s check out the list of devices that can run Fortnite on Android.
Smartphones that can run Fortnite
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus, S8/S8 Plus, S7/S7 Edge, Note 8, On7 2016
- Samsung Galaxy A5 201, A7 2017, Galaxy J7 Prime 2017/J7 Pro 2017
- Motorola Moto E4 Plus, G5/G5 Plus, G5S, Z2 Play
- Sony Xperia XZ, XZs, XZ1
- Sony Xperia XA1/XA1 Ultra/XA1 Plus
- LG G6, V30/V30 Plus
- Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL
- Nokia 6
- Razer Phone
- Huawei Mate 10/Huawei Mate 10 Pro, 10 Lite, Mate 9/Mate 9 Pro
- Huawei P10/P10 Plus, P10 Lite, P9, P9 Lite
- Honor Play
- Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Poco F1
Any other Smartphones having the following specs:
- OS: Android 8.0 & Above
- RAM: Minimum 3GB
- GPU: Adreno 530 & Above, Mali G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or Higher
How To Download & Install Fortnite On Android
If you have the smartphone that matches with the specs given below, then you can run Fortnite on your smartphone smoothly. Just follow some of the simple steps given below.
Step 1. First of all, open Google Chrome or any other web browser on your Android and search for ‘Fortnite for Android’
Step 2. Now from the search result, open the first link from ‘Epic Games’
Step 3. Now you will see a webpage like below. Just tap on the ‘Get it on the Epic Games App’ button.
Step 4. On the next page, you will be asked to accept the pop-up prompt. Simply, grant it and tap on the ‘Ok’ Button.
Step 5. Once downloaded, open the app and then tap on ‘Install’
Step 6. Once done, you will see a screen like below. Here, tap on the ‘Fortnite’ game.
Step 7. In the next page, tap on the ‘Install’ button
Step 8. Now wait until the Epic Games app downloads & installs the game on your device.
That’s it, you are done! This is how you can download & install Fortnite on your Android smartphone. The installation process might look complicated, but you just need to follow the on-screen instructions.
How To Install Fortnite on iOS?
Unlike Android, you can’t reinstall the Fortnite game via the Epic game website or app. However, you can install the Fortnite iOS app on your iPhone or iPad if you have previously downloaded the game on your device. Here’s how to reinstall the Fortnite iOS app on your iPhone or iPad.
Install Fortnite on iOS
- First of all, open the iOS app store and tap on the account icon.
- Next, tap on the ‘Purchased’
- Under the Purchased, tap on the ‘My Purchases’ option.
- Now you will see a list of all apps purchases you have made under your account.
- Search for ‘Fortnite’ on the page and tap on the cloud icon next to it.
- Now, wait until the Fortnite iOS app reinstalls on your device.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can reinstall the Fortnite iOS app.
So, this article is all about how to download & install Fortnite on Android & iOS. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.