Latest Firmware Flash File Now available for the Gonex Nex 5 & You can Download it From Below. The Firmware come in Scatter format Which Can be Flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box. You can use it to unbrick Your device.
Gonex Nex 5 Run on Android 8.1 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6737 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
- backup NVRAM
- backup Your Personal data
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Gonex Nex 5
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 760MB
SoC: Mediatek MT6737
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: MT6737M_GONEX_Nex5_Nex5_6.0_alps-mp-m0.mp1-V2.164.3_magc6737m.35.c.m0_P15
|SP Flash tools||V5.2020||Download|
|Firmware/ Flash File||above||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on Gonex Nex 5:
- Extract Downloaded Official Stock ROM..
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On