Baldur’s Gate 3 is finally launched for the PC, Google Stadia, and macOS X platforms after waiting for decades. The game has already made its good impression on the players and has rated well by the Steam users even after running on the early access right now. However, not everyone is lucky enough to simply download and start playing the game as some of the unfortunate players are experiencing Baldur’s Gate 3 Steam Purchase Stuck on Pending issue which needs to be fixed.
If you’re also one of the Steam users and have the same issue during the purchase of the Baldur’s Gate 3 video game make sure to check out this troubleshooting guide to resolve it. As you can’t complete the purchase of this game, it neither appears on the Steam Library nor you’ll be able to run & play the game. So, without getting any delay, let’s get into it.
Fix Baldur’s Gate 3 Steam Purchase Stuck on Pending
So, if you’re getting stuck during the purchase of the Baldur’s Gate 3 on the Steam platform, you’ll have to head over to the Steam settings and cancel the purchase completely.
- Launch the Steam client on your PC.
- Click on the Steam tab from the top left corner of the screen.
- Go to the Settings menu > Choose View account details from the top-right corner.
- Next, click on View purchase history > Select Baldur’s Gate 3.
- Choose Cancel purchase.
- Once done, close the Steam client and restart it.
- Finally, try purchasing the Baldur’s Gate III game again to check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
However, according to a Reddit post, Steam servers are currently experiencing multiple issues like slow downloading process, Purchase stuck, and more due to the overloaded number of users during rush hours. Therefore, we’ll also recommend our readers try out the purchasing or downloading process for the Baldur’s Gate 3 on Steam during less crowded hours (expectedly) like early morning or mid-night.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was useful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below for further queries.