The GSM Flasher Tool is a multi-purpose software tool that can be used to flash the stock firmware on an Android device with ease. This utility tool can also be used to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock without any hassle. The FRP lock is a safety measure that avoids the accidental loss of data by asking for authorization from the user’s end.
However, a majority of users often lose or forget these essential details. This results in a barrier as Google follows a policy that does not allow users to erase the data of a device without authorizing the account. In short, the additional security policy does more harm than good. Such scenarios often lead in a dead-end puzzling the user. Nevertheless, the FRP lock can be removed within minutes using the renowned GSM Flasher Tool.
The GSM Tool is a package of five separate tools that perform numerous operations. Using the tool, unlocking or servicing an Android smartphone becomes a cakewalk. The GSM Tool is open-source software that is easy-to-use. The installation process of the tool is smooth-sailing as it only takes a few minutes to complete.
Furthermore, the tool can also be used to remove passwords, reactivate locks, remove pattern locks, and much more. The tool offers wide range compatibility with the Windows operating system. It is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
All in all, the GSM Flasher Tool is a compact tool that offers a clean, smooth, and easy-to-use interface. On a side note, it is important to create a backup of the data present on the device in limelight before proceeding with the operation. Charge the device sufficiently to avoid any disruptions during the procedure. Apart from this, disable any antivirus software present in the Windows PC/Laptop for a seamless experience.
GSM Flasher Tool features:
- Flash the Stock ROM
- Bypass FRP Lock
- Remove Pattern Lock
- Reactivate Lock
- Remove Password
- Unlock the device with a tap.
How to use the GSM Flasher Tool:
- Download the GSM Flasher Tool on the Windows PC/Laptop using the link provided.
- The file gets download in the Nada format. Extract the contents of the file to the desired location. To extract the files, the WinRAR software can be used.
- Once the files get extracted, right-click on the ‘.exe’ file. Browse through the menu searching for “Run as Administrator”. Once found, tap on it.
- Grant the access to all the prompts that pop-up on the screen. Once the formalities are completed, the installation process initializes.
- Meanwhile, enable the ADB mode on the smartphone being used. Once completed, connect the Android device to the PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- The GSM Flasher Tool gets installed on the system. The tool detects the device in the frame. Select the operation to be conducted.
Note: Download and install the required drivers (ADB Drivers) before commencing with the operation.
Download the latest version of the GSM Flasher Tool:
The GSM Flasher Tool is a useful all-in-one utility tool that can be used to remove the FRP Lock on a device without any hassle. It is quick and easy to download. At the end of the day, it gets the job done with ease.
Download GSM Flasher Tool 2020: How to use GSM Flasher Tool