For Android users we are here with How to Add Background Music to Any App on Your Android. Many of you using android device, a cool smartphone OS that provides lots of features to its users. But the main features come from the cool apps that are specially designed for this OS. And today we will be discussing one of them. while playing any games you listen background sounds there and same thing you can also implement to another apps too. Like chatting on whatsapp with listening background music will be cool. So have a look on complete guide below to add any music in the background play of any android app.
How To Add Background Music To Any App On Android
Here you will be using a cool app that will let you to add music file to the app to play it in the background and you can enjoy that music while working on the app. So follow some simple steps below to proceed.
Steps To Add Add Background Music On Any Android App
- First of all you need the app Tasker and this can be get with the seven day free trial from its site from here and also you can purchase it from Google Play store from here.
- Now after installing the app in your android go to Settings -> Accessibility -> Tasker and enable the app.
- Now go back to app drawer and launch the taskbar app and you will see screen like below.
- Now in the profile tab click on plus (+) button there to create a new profile in the app.
- Now you will see lots of option there and you will select application option there as we are adding background music to the apps.
- Now click on the all button to show all the app which you can select to add music to them. Choose the app where you want to add background music.
- Now press back and click on options and select new task to add a new task to the profile that you had created.
- Now click on plus button and add new action with any name like bgmusic etc.
- Now click on plus button to add action and there add a new task.
- Now there type “Music Play” in the filter box, and select the option that says “Music Play”
- Now click on next and there in file select the music file that you want to set background music in the app and check the option loop.
- Now after selecting click on back button two times and you will be there in your profile section.
- Now long press options there and select the Exit Action.
- Now there in the filter list type music Stop and select the filtered option appears.
- Now don’t do any changes and press back button two times.
- Now long press on the launcher name and select the state now.
- Now select display there, and then select “Display State”.
- Now under IS select on.
- Now come back and you will see the options like below in your app.
- Thats it you are done, now you have successfully added music in background of your apps.
So above is all about How to Add Background Music to Any App on Android. With this you can easily enjoy music playing on background on your favorite apps like whatsapp and Facebook while chatting etc. Hope you like our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.
How To Background Music to any App